Youth Exchange and Study
American Councils is proud to announce: Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES)
Highschool student exchange program YES is a fully funded (FREE) opportunity for high school students in Bosnia and Herzegovina to spend an academic year in the United States, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State. Students will live with a host family and attend an American high school beginning in the fall of 2016.
Students must be:
- Currently enrolled in the first or second grade in the fall 2015;
- A citizen of BiH;
- Proficient in the English language;
- Born between January 1, 1999 and July 15, 2001.
Students take the first test on the day of registration.
Students should bring:
- a recent 3 x 4 cm photograph;
- birth certificate, passport or student ID;
- a pen.
For the Testing Dates and Eligibility Requirements for the 2016-2017 Program Year please check American Councils Yes Application Information website.
Contact the American Councils office in Sarajevo for additional information: